The Cambridge University Press is a class by itself that required different e-learning English applications with the availability of offline mode. So, 01Synergy developed a total of 6 applications for them that support more advanced and radical features. The apps are all about enabling users to learn English grammar with the ease of practice lessons, Q/A, glossary, and tests from basic to the up-level. The apps are available in both android and iOS platforms.
Cambridge apps are native application compatible app designed for different platforms individualy.
The Technology We Used for iOS Platform
The Technology We Used for Android Platform
|Objective C||Android Studio|
At 01SYNERGY, we strive for perfection. Gratifying client’s requirements have always been our first motive, completing the project in agreed timeframe is the second.
- The system shall NOT ask to reboot or restart their devices after installing the application.
- The main screen in the iPhone app shall list all the main and additional exercises in a single screen with a scroll bar.
- When the user taps on the “Present”, “Past” or “ Future” row, that is there on the main screen of the application, shall take the user to Respective listing screen.
- The Help icon present in the tab bar, when tapped, shall redirect to the help screen.
- All the sections and the exercises of all types should be well-organized.
- Voice recording shall be of duration 5 seconds.
- During voice recording in progress, the icon shall be disabled so that the recording in progress is not interrupted.
- Once voice recording is done, the user shall be allowed to play back the recorded audio.
- Every section of the application should describe the functionalities and screen layout when the user gets to the respective screen and the same should be valid for the exercise screen.
01SYNERGY has always tackled every challenge like a pro. We did whatever the client wanted with full enthusiasm. 01SYNERGY was 100% successful in delivering whatever was asked. Some of the unavoidable challenges were:
Nothing big ever came that easy. Right guidelines and right strategies make things to fall at their respective places. That’s what our plan was. And, miraculously we succeeded at every ounce of our plan.
There are no shortcuts to success. Today, Cambridge apps are successfully helping users to learn grammar straight away from their phones.